21 October 2008

Peoria's Riverfront & Where Else I Be

I'll apologize ahead of time if this post comes off as just filler. I'll post some painting progress tomorrow, but for now I just wanted to share a few pics I took this morning (before I locked myself in the studio for 9 hours straight). Here's few shots of the Peoria Riverfront (facing the Illinois River)...












And since it was so nice out, I took a couple shots of both the exterior of the Arts Center as well as the house I'm staying in (the shot with the white car represents my end of the property as well as my sweet sweet ride).









More interesting content to come, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad, man. I just took an involuntary deep breath upon seeing those shots of the waterfront. It's always good to to BREATHE...

    Incidentally, when I DON'T, I fall out and then I wake up in the arms of the angels...

    *cue Sarah McLachlan

    P.S. Double-you-tee-eff am I talking about?

    P.P.S. I miss thee.

    ReplyDelete