25 October 2008

"I might have been born yesterday, sir, but I stayed up all night"

("up all night" by el-p)

I know I quote that El-P lyric a lot, but it always seems appropriate - especially after being shacked up with oil paint and canvas all Friday night.

Almost 10 hrs in the studio today - and still no finished paintings! All good, I have three sexy mofos on the brink. The Santos Party House jawnt has been pretty labor intensive, but it's gonna be sweet, I'm excited. That should definitely be complete sometime this weekend.






On an unrelated note, Sarah Palin is twice as dangerous as she is stupid, seriously. VOTE OBAMA 2008. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. The light both coming and going from that disco ball is so well represented... the effect it has on the other elements in the room are accurate enough to be clear and yet stylized enough to be really interesting... that pretty much sums up ALL your work, but whatevs... I'm tryin to drop a little ArtFag knowledge on ya blogspot.

    I SAID... DEAL WITH IT!

    Huh?

    ReplyDelete