10 November 2008

"Your love is on a grand scale, mine is in the detail..."

("bluegrass" by faithless)

While driving home tonight, I witnessed SOMETHING with antlers in the median on rt 116 - most likely enjoying some sort of carcass. Awesome.



Today I finished both the large paintings I've been working on all week. WHEW! :) The end is truly in sight. I also completed the drawing for another painting - possibly my final painting. If I have time, I'll probably do something abstract and unrelated to the nightlife series on the orange/yellow canvas (in the previous post). Or I might just take it home with me as is. Either way it might not be included in the exhibition on Friday. 8 paintings complete - 1, 2, or 3 to go in the homestretch, time will tell. Looking forward to having one or two quasi relaxing days during my final week, maybe check out this here region I've been living in.








No comments:

Post a Comment