17 July 2012

GO: a community-curated open studio project

What's up New York..

I am one of 1861 Brooklyn-based artists participating in this very cool project, brought to you by the Brooklyn Museum:

GO: A Community-Curated Open Studio Project

September 8-9, 2012




During GO, Brooklyn-based artists are asked to open their studios to the community on September 8–9, 2012. Community members registered as voters will visit studios and nominate artists for inclusion in a group exhibition to open at the Brooklyn Museum on Target First Saturday, December 1, 2012.

please take a minute and register to vote, then visit my studio September 8th or 9th and vote for me!

I'm one of 18 artists participating at The Invisible Dog Art Center (51 Bergen Street, 2nd, Floor, Brooklyn), so please stop by and visit my colleagues as well!

Thank you in advance for your votes!

gobrooklynart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment