13 December 2011

INTRODUCTIONS, Brooklyn Artists Gym

My post-MFA residency at Brooklyn Artists Gym is coming to a close end of this month. But before I go, I am participating in a final group exhibition, featuring other recent grad residents (and, randomly enough, a couple dudes from my Brooklyn College class!). Unlike the last BAG fall salon opening, I am able to actually attend! Please join me this Saturday night!




INTRODUCTIONS
December 17, 2011 - January 3, 2012
Opening Reception: Saturday December 17th, 6-9pm
Brooklyn Artists Gym

168 7th Street (3rd floor)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
BrooklynArtistsGym.com

Participating Artists:

Dain Mergenthaler
Gregory Hayes
Ivan Rivera
JD Siazon
Jordi Williams
Julia Cocuzza
Kari Cholnoky
Laura Schneider
Lauren Gould
Lucio Lionetti
Miguel Torres Carlos
Rachel Shim
Rob Samartino
Sarah Zidonik
Will Hutnick

No comments:

Post a Comment