02 March 2011

"high off the ground from stair to skyscraper, culo thinkin' we loco, c'mon homie WE MAJOR!" (April & May Shows)

Lotta good stuff in the works, so much I can't keep it to myself. More details to come, but 'til then, grab your calendar and pencil me in..

My last Brooklyn College Open Studios!

Brooklyn College Spring 2011 MFA Open Studios
Friday April 8th, 6-10pm
Saturday April 9th, 1-6pm
Boylan Hall 4th-5th-6th Floors, Brooklyn College
brooklyncollegeopenstudios.com


My first solo exhibition in Brooklyn!

Curated by David Gibson
Art 101 Gallery
101 Grand Street, Brooklyn
Opening: Friday April 22nd
art101brooklyn.com


Last but certainly not least, the climax of my coursework, the BC group thesis show!

Brooklyn College MFA Thesis Show
Flux Factory
39-31 29th Street, Long Island City, Queens
Opening: Friday May 20th
fluxfactory.org
(thesis show website forthcoming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment