03 October 2010

"storm wafted air"

my "build a piece of writing" assignment for vito.. because it's fun! :)


Storm wafted air

A storm wafted the air

A lurking storm wafted the dank midday air

A lurking storm pensively wafted the dank midday air

In East Flatbush, a lurking storm pensively wafted through the dank midday air

While I idled on a stoop in East Flatbush, a lurking storm pensively wafted through the dank midday air

While I idled on a stoop in East Flatbush, a lurking storm pensively wafted through the dank midday air as I waited for inspiration to strike

While I idled on a stoop in East Flatbush, a lurking storm pensively wafted through the dank midday air as I waited for inspiration to strike, but dude never responded to my last text message.

- - -

I idled, wafted, waited for dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment