21 April 2009

Making Art My Business

Strangled by the grind and some good ol' fashion god-fearin' financial anxiety, I haven't produced any new paintings this week. I do, however, have a couple shows I'm involved with coming 'round the bend. The first is THIS SUNDAY April 26th, one night stand. So Live! Arts is putting together a showcase of artist speakers, live performances, and an art exhibition (where one of my pieces will be featured). 6pm @ Pratt Institute's NoName Cafe Gallery (215 Willoughby Ave, Bklyn). Plenty of chill, inspiring people to meet. Great for any creative mind trying to gain some business ground or just looking to absorb some artists at work. All are welcome.





Also to come is another blanket of a group show, this time 200 artists deep. APW Gallery's "Art on Record" opens Friday, May 1st in their massive art space in L.I.C., Queens. I'll post more details soon, but in the meantime check out apwarts.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment